LAOPO. Follow you heart k, I support you whatever you choose &thanks for trusting me enough to tell <3
My finger hurts like crap, but it's better than yesterday except for an enlarging ominous-looking bruise. If it's a fracture instead of a sprain, I'll hunt the BB guy down(&ignore the fact that he's a huge scary swimmer) I never knew how much my right middle finger matters to me til now ))):
I HATE MY CLASS, I'm totally homesick for my og. If the clique was in my class, we would all laugh at the "Hi, I love computer programming - call me a Geek"guys. But instead, I have to cope with the disgust myself. The girls are ok, but I can't click with them like with the clique. PCME people, if your appeal succeeds, DON'T YOU DARE OSTRACIZE ME!!!
Best part of the day was breaktime, like duh, og rocks! We were damn free la, Gu Niang &I were doing the 'make each other happy' thing again(private joke haha!) and he helped me carry half of my plate. 3 J2s asked "Your plate really that heavy ah?" We looked stupid but it was fun(: Zhimin's super cute, she stones better than Happy I keep smothering her with sudden hugs haha. RJ library is cool, the librarian isn't. We laughed too much la sorry.
Went back Sn, omg I miss the school ): Supposed to go for training but we went canteen to talk instead haha. 4 of us but was nice. I should go back more often when I have time seriously.
I think I.
My finger hurts like crap, but it's better than yesterday except for an enlarging ominous-looking bruise. If it's a fracture instead of a sprain, I'll hunt the BB guy down(&ignore the fact that he's a huge scary swimmer) I never knew how much my right middle finger matters to me til now ))):
I HATE MY CLASS, I'm totally homesick for my og. If the clique was in my class, we would all laugh at the "Hi, I love computer programming - call me a Geek"guys. But instead, I have to cope with the disgust myself. The girls are ok, but I can't click with them like with the clique. PCME people, if your appeal succeeds, DON'T YOU DARE OSTRACIZE ME!!!
Best part of the day was breaktime, like duh, og rocks! We were damn free la, Gu Niang &I were doing the 'make each other happy' thing again(private joke haha!) and he helped me carry half of my plate. 3 J2s asked "Your plate really that heavy ah?" We looked stupid but it was fun(: Zhimin's super cute, she stones better than Happy I keep smothering her with sudden hugs haha. RJ library is cool, the librarian isn't. We laughed too much la sorry.
Went back Sn, omg I miss the school ): Supposed to go for training but we went canteen to talk instead haha. 4 of us but was nice. I should go back more often when I have time seriously.
I think I.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home